yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

7 Must-Try Halloween Mocktails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

7 Must-Try Halloween Mocktails

Let’s be honest: we love Fall. Crunchy leaves, cooler air, flannels, and Halloween! ‘Tis the season for candy, costumes, and some spooky drinks. In the spirit of Halloween, we’ve rounded up some of the most delicious non-alcoholic drinks that will be sure to satisfy your ghoulish guests.

1) Witches’ Brew

This sweet apple cider mixture not only tastes like Fall, but will add a spooky touch to your next party.  Recipe from Self Proclaimed Foodie.

2) Polyjuice Potion Punch

This super bright brew will have your guests green with envy! Recipe from This Grandma is Fun.

3) Hocus Pocus Fizz

This isn’t just a bunch of hocus pocus, we promise! This bubbly drink is inspired by one of the classic Halloween movies and is guaranteed to be a hit at your next get-together. Recipe from Kara’s Party Ideas.

4) Bloody Shirley Temples

Scare or be scared with this spooky play on the popular Shirley Temple drink. Recipe from This Grandma is Fun.

5) VooDoo Punch

There’s no voodoo about this creepy punch. Treat your guests to this colorful concoction that won’t blow your budget. Recipe from Wheel’n Deal Mama

6) Bloody Good Vampire Milkshake Shots

Looking for something sweet this Halloween? These bloody milkshake shots will satisfy your sweet tooth and provide a spooky centerpiece at your next party. Recipe from keyingredient.

7) Homemade Butter Beer

Let’s face it: if you’ve seen any of the Harry Potter movies, you’ve always wanted to try butter beer. We’ve found a deliciously easy recipe that will let you relive the magic with every sip. Recipe from i heart naptime.

So there you have it collegiates! Step up your next party with these spooky Halloween mocktails that are sure to satisfy your guests and not blow your budget. Have a safe and happy Halloween!

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!