22 Songs for Your Lady Pregames

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

A good playlist is a major key to a successful pregame.  My BFFs and I thrive at our lady pregames and we can thank our phenomenal playlist for that. With a mix of throwbacks and some newer hits, I guarantee these songs will make it hard for you and your girlfriends to resist dancing on an elevated surface.  Here are a few of my favorites that I would highly recommend adding to your playlist for you next lady pregame:

1. Love On Me- Galantis

2. Kill The Lights- Alex Newell (with Nile Ridgers)

3. Solo Dance- Martin Jensen

4. Sexy Can I- Ray J (ft. Yung Berg)

5. Call On Me (Ryan Riback Remix)- Starley

6. BedRock- Young Money

7. Me & U- Cassie

8. Until You Were Gone- Chainsmokers

9. The Fix- Nelly (ft. Jeremih)

10. Ignition (Remix)- R. Kelly

11. Stay The Night- Zedd

12. Come Get Her- Rae Sremmurd

13. Lose Control- Missy Elliot (ft. Ciara & Fat Man Scoop)

14. Cyclone- Baby Bash (ft. T-Pain)

15. No Hands- Waka Flocka Flame  (ft. Roscoe Dash and Wale)

16. Wasted- Tiesto (ft. Matthew Koma)

17. Clarity- Zedd

18. Get Ugly- Jason Derulo

19. Runaway (U&I)-Galantis

20. Redfoo- Let’s Get Ridiculous

21. Come On Eileen- Dexys Midnight Runners

22. iSpy- Kyle (ft. Lil Yachty)

Carly is a senior journalism major in the Reed College of Media with a minor in sports communication. In addition to being a writer for Her Campus, Carly is also a news reporter for WVU's The Daily Atheneum. Originally from Bucks County, Pa., Carly is a huge Philadelphia sports fan. Some of her favorite hobbies include petting dogs, drinking wine and going to concerts. 
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!