This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WSU chapter.

1. TODD HALL

Todd Hall is one of my favorite places on campus to study. This building is home to the Carson College of Business. While most business majors have classes here, common requirement classes are also held here. You can find students from freshman level to graduate student level. The building has a coffee cart on the first floor, the Atrium Café, and is run by hospitality business management students.  

The reason I love studying in this building so much is because it has a coffee cart and window tables. This building is also where all my classes are held, therefore, my study spot includes a short travel distance to classes. Perfect place for me to take a break in between classes.

2. CHINOOK BUILDING

The Chinook building is one of the newest additions to the Pullman Campus. It includes a large study area, private study rooms, espresso bar, fresh food studio, multiple fitness rooms, saunas, and so much more.

I love studying here because I can get coffee or a little snack, study for a bit, then hit the gym. It is great having the chinook in such a central spot on campus. Close to Greek row, Hillside, Northside and Terrell Mall.

3. THE CUE CYBER CAFE

The CUE (Smith Center for Undergraduate Education) is another location built entirely for undergraduate education courses. This building includes CougTech, pre-health advising, the writing center, and the Cyber Cafe.

When I come to study here, I usually head to the Cyber Cafe on the first floor. The cafe offers a perfect studying area for students, beverages, soups and fresh-made sandwiches, salads, and pastries. It is accessible to everyone and is just down the hill from the CUB (Compton Union Building).

Campus Correspondent for WSU Chapter
I am a sophomore at Washington State University. I am getting a degree in International Business and am looking forward to a career in Non-Profit work! Be sure to check out WSU's Her Campus page!