This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Tyler Ringwood

Year: Junior

Hometown: Clark

Major: History

Minor: none yet

Activities/clubs: Rugby

Relationship Status: single and lonely

Fun Facts: Plays guitar and expert landscaper

Favorite Quote: “You can’t bullshit a bull shitter”

Dream vacation: Disney

Dream job: Stay at home Dad

Pet Peeve: When people say they are punk but really are not

Celeb crush: Topanga from Boy meets world

Love Life

First thing you notice about a girl: Pretty Smile

Your most attractive quality: a crooked smile or my interesting (bad) haircuts. Depends on who you ask

First kiss: With my first girlfriend at a pool party late at night, Taylor swift playlist in the background, a bon fire and our friends awkwardly  kept looking over

Biggest Turn on: Good sense of humor

Biggest Turn off: Being really mean

Perfect date: Amusement Park because I like rides and food.

Favorites

Song: Upward Over The Mountains by Iron and Wine

Movie: Reservoir Dogs

TV Show: Law and Order: SVU

Book: Catcher in the Rye

Sport: Rugby

Team: NY Islanders

Food: Mexican

Dessert: Anything from Rita’s

Color: Green

Just For Fun

Celebrity look-a-like: Sid from Toy Story (sorry had to)

Choose a superpower: The abilitiy to stop time

Best memory at WPUNJ: Wild bull

Best class you’ve taken at WPUNJ: Anything taught by professor Zeller

The Disney character you most relate to and why: Goofy, self explanatory

Where someone can usually find you on campus: Food court or anywhere that’s not a gym

Alexis hails from Bergen County, New Jersey and is a junior at William Paterson University. To her friends she's known as Alexis or Lex. She studies Media Production and Graphic design and plans to study marketing or sports management. She also works for WPU Recreational Services as a Fitness Center attendant and videographer. Alexis is a sports junkie, especially for the New York Yankees. She also loves film, television, social media, and playing sports. Her dream one day is to work in the sports media industry whether it is behind the scenes or being the next Erin Andrews! Her favorite shows are Friends and Friday Night LIghts, her favorite movies are The Dark Knight trilogy and Back To The Future. She enjoys all music from Rap to Country. She can mostly be found either studying in Hobart Hall or working out in the Rec Center.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"