This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name:  Melisa Valcarcel

Year: Senior

Hometown:  Rutherford, NJ

Major:  Business Administration

Minor: Accounting

Activities/clubs: President of  the Organization of Latin American Students (OLAS) and proud memeber of Theta Phi Alpha

Sign: Taurus

Relationship status: Single

Fun Facts:

Favorite Quote: “All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you, something great will come of it.” – We Bought a Zoo

Dream vacation: Greece or Brazil.

Dream job: To become a Flight Attendant! As cheesy as this sounds, I just want to travel the world!

Pet peeve: People that burp in my face or near me.

Celeb crush: Ian Harding (aka Ezra Fitz from Pretty Litttle Liars).

Love Life

First thing you notice about a guy: His smile.

Your most attractive quality: My hair.

First kiss: Sophomore year of high school after my homecoming dance… the rest is history!

Turn-on:  A gentleman in a suit with a sense of humor.

Turn-off: A massive ego.

Perfect date: Taking an adventure on a hot air balloon.

Best pick-up line: If I were a stoplight, I’d turn red every time you passed by just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

Favorites

Song: “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor and “Red Lights” by Tiesto

Movie: Pitch Perfect

TV Show(s): Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Friends, American Horror Story, and The Walking Dead

Book: 50 Shades of Grey by E. L. James

Food: French Fries with ketchup.

Dessert: Cookie Dough ice cream.

Just For Fun

Celebrity Look-a-like: Maggie Q.

Choose a super-power: I’d love to have the power to be invisible when I choose to be.

Best class you’ve taken at WPUNJ: Reproduction Rights with Evelyn Shalom.

Choose three people to have dinner with – one living, one dead, and one fictional: Jennifer Lawrence, my aunt, and Mike Wazowski from Monster’s Inc.

The Disney Princess you most relate to and why:  Ariel from The Little Mermaid because I’m a dreamer and always thinking about my next step.

Where someone can find you on campus: Valley Road or the Commuter Lounge in the Student Center

Facebook: Melisa Valcarcel

Twitter: meliii_vee

Instagram: meliii_vee

She is a 23 year-old Puerto Rican young lady from Paterson, NJ. She is currently a Senior at William Paterson University with a major in Communications- Public Reations and an English-Writing minor. She is a future leader who dreams of becoming a freelance writer while working in the field of Public Relations. In her spare time, she loves to read, watch reality tv shows, go shopping, and get her nails done.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"