Kyle Garlasco ’15: WPUNJ Hockey Assistant Captain

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Kyle Garlasco

Major: Accounting

Fun fact:  Started playing hockey at 3 years old!

Favorite Quote: “A good leader takes a little more of his share of the blame and a little less share of the credit” – Arnold H. Glasow

Favorite Hockey Player/Athlete: TJ Oshie

HC: When were you /How did it feel being appointed WPUNJ’s Hockey assistant captains?

KG: It was big turnover. I didn’t see myself making it as a sophomore, but I got the opportunity to take it and it was exciting and humbling at the same time!

HC: What’s your favorite memory at WPUNJ so far?

KG: Winning the SUCHL Championship Game my freshman year. We had great leadership, and it was an awesome feeling.

HC: What do you do in your free time when there’s no hockey practice or games?

KG: Time is limited, but you can catch me working at the Pro Shop at the Ice House in Hackensack.

HC: What would you like to see for yourself in the future?

KG: Work in the Accounting field or Sales field. I really would like to work within a large firm. I also would like to play Pro, but who knows what the future holds for me!

HC: If you could play on any NHL team, who would it be?

KG: (without hesitation) The New Jersey Devils!

BE SURE TO CATCH KYLE AND THE WPUNJ HOCKEY TEAM AT NEXT SATURDAY’S GAME AT 8:15PM AT THE ICE VAULT IN WAYNE, NJ.

THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE ARE FREE! 

I am a Business Administration student at William Paterson University, graduating in 2015. I am the Social Media Manager at Her Campus WPUNJ. When I'm not working on my assignments, I'm eating food and seeking adventure. I also love to exercise, travel and  spend time with my dog. I try to always enjoy the little things in life, because to me, they are the big things.Be sure to tweet at me! @lalalexiiiii
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"