Jason Krobatsch ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Jason Krobatsch

Hometown: Cape May, NJ

Year: Senior

Major: Communications – Public Relations

Relationship status: Single

Favorites

Color: Purple

Musician: Lady Gaga

TV Show: Will & Grace

Movie: The Illusionist

Vacation Spot: NYC

Quote: “One person’s craziness is another person’s reality.” -Tim Burton

HC: What is one thing about yourself that usually surprises people?

JK: Most people don’t know that I really want to be a pilot. The only thing that holds me back is knowing the amount of time I would have to spend away from home.

HC: What is your idea of a perfect date?

JK: Dinner and a movie in the city.

HC: What are your pet peeves?

JK: Traffic, being late, and being hungry.

HC: What are some of your guilty TV pleasures?

JK: I like shows that are off the air… Will & Grace, Ugly Betty, and Smash.

HC: If you could have a superpower what would it be and why?

JK: I would like the ability to teleport, since I hate traffic.

HC: What made you choose William Paterson University?

JK: I picked WPU because it was affordable and super close to NYC. They also had a great program for my original major, but then I switched.

HC: What are some of your goals for the next five years?

JK: Over the next five years, I would like to be living near or in the city, working for a public relations firm, preferably representing a theater company. I would also like to have all my student loans paid off by then.

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"