Her Campus WPUNJ Is Summer Ready, Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

The Her Campus WPUNJ team recently received a package that is worthy for even the dog days of Summer: HC Summer Survical Kit! Every time a new package comes around the team is buzzing with curiosity at what goodies nationals sent over, and we’re never disappointed with what we receive! A thanks to the sponsors in this month’s package:  

Chipotle

Cinco De Mayo is just around the corner… and also happens to land during the dreaded Finals Week. That being said, Her Campus members received some awesome BOGO Chipotle cards and Free Entree vouchers!

“I don’t  really want a bowl or burrito after that exam.” – said no one ever.

Also GMO Free? Definitely count us in!

Boohoo

The ever-so-college-budget-friendly UK (now in the U.S) online clothing store sent our team some awesome ponchos for when those pesky “April Showers” pop up out of the blue, or should I say gray? Get it? Gray skies… No? OK.

Fun fact: Their new summer line is completley USA “summerscene” inspired? How awesome is that? #’Murica

Crunch Live

Although we all know that a bikini body is simply a body in a bikini, sometimes a little exercise can help boost our confidence when parading the beach in our itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini! The gym can be a bit intimidating or simply too out of the way to fit into busy colliegettes’ schedules. That’s where our savior Crunch Live comes in handy! An online “gym” with a variety of workout classes and 70+ workouts, who can say no to that? Not this gym rat! The team received some awesome month-long membership vouchers for the website! Now all we need is to find that itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini!

Nicole Lapin

Rich Bitch? Sure. Nicole Lapin sent over a “12 step plan on getting your (our) financial life together…finally

So what I’m hearing is I can  can’t buy that Kate Spade bag, despite it being 10% off.

Blink Tattoos

Let’s face it, we pretty much all want to be Queen BlaireWaldorf. Remember that infamous instagram photo she posted last summer with her flash tattoos? Well here’s a more colorful option if you aren’t into metallics! 

Use the promo code: HERCAMPUSVIP for 15% off your purchase. Offer expires 5/15.

chloe + isabel

A jewlery brand with the cutest items for any type of style or taste, it was such a sweet treat to receive a few items from them! I mean diamonds are a girls best friend, right? Not that they gave us diamonds…yet. (hint, hint)

Her Campus

Last but certainly not least, Her Campus WPUNJ would like to thank nationals for our awesome HCXO Key chains! Now we have no excuse to lose our dorm keys again… hopefully.

How will you #celebrateyourself this summer?

Photo source 1Photo Source 2Photo Source 3Photo Source 4Photo Source 5Photo Source 6

Ana Valentin is a freshman at William Paterson with a wrong major in Environmental Science but will be transferring in the spring to Elementary Special Education and English Creative Writing, She has a burning love for all things glitter, beautiful, and fashionable. You'll probably find her in the student cafe sucking down a machiatto. If you do, feel free to say hello. She likes those too.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"