HC WPUNJ Survives Finals the HC Way

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Hi, collegiettes! We just received our extremely generous Finals Survival Kits courtesy of Her Campus Nationals and their sponsors.  We got a box full of goodies from Chipotle, popchips, and LUNA.  These healthy snacks are sure to help us power through our late night study sessions! 

Here is what we received in our lovely package:

• First, we received Chiptole Buy One Get One Cards in case we want to take a super long study break and venture off to Chipotle.  Let’s face it, we are IN LOVE with Chipotle so this definitely helps get us through this exhausting week! 
  • Second, we got tons of original potato popchips. This quick, healthy but delicious option can help us power through our 10-page papers! 
  • Third, we received assorted LUNA bars including chocolate peppermint, s’mores, and white chocolate macadamia.  A little variety to get us excited for the next! So yummy! 

We are so grateful for Her Campus Nationals and the sponsors for always taking care of us with these amazing care packages during eventful times in our college careers.  Thanks for the sweet treats and hookups; they’re much appreciated! 

Good luck on your final exams, papers, and projects, collegiettes! 

HCXO,

Jenna is the Co-Founder, President and Social Media & Events Director of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus.  She is a senior Marketing major with a minor in Public Relations.  In the fall 2014 semester, she interned with In Touch, Life & Style and Closer Weekly at Bauer Publishing in the public relations department.  In the spring 2015 semester, she is interning with Jaguar Land Rover North America in the network development department.  She is the Student Representative for the PR & Marketing Committee of WPUNJ, a MTV Trendspotter for MTV Insights and blogger of collegiate advice.  She is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Lambda Pi Eta honor societies, and will graduate Magna Cum Laude.  Previously, Jenna worked as a Student Ambassador and Tour Coordinator in the Admissions Office at WPUNJ, was a member of the Student Public Relations Association (SPRA) and was a publicity intern for Kim "Kim D" DePaola, owner of POSCHE Boutique in Wayne, NJ, who is featured on the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Jenna's interests include dancing, shopping and hanging out with friends.  She loves everything pink and Britney Spears!