A Guide of Gifts for the Men in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

The guy who lives for games- Okay maybe you have no clue what is the latest hottest video game out there or he has the latest 2k game spends hours playing it and when you try to join in you have no clue what you’re doing. This year bring things back to old school get him something you’re familiar with and probably have played it already, Sega Genesis classic game console is super affordable (About the same price as a PlayStation video game)

For the sneakerhead –  I must admit finding something for this guy may prove to be the hardest, because you want to give him something he will be excited about but he has purchased almost every single pair of hot sneakers and you also do not want to blow the budget *cough* $220.00 starting price for the YEEZY Boost v2 Beluga 2.0. Keep it simple here get him something he will love to wear it every day because it goes with all his outfits like the Reebok Work Plus Vintage Sneakers for a reasonable price of $75.00.

For the HypeBeast in your life – This guy loves everything that is in the now, especially if his favorite rapper was caught wearing a certain brand. He will most likely own brands that you have no clue about or you cant stand on hearing about it anymore. For this case, I suggest to keep it simple give him a graphic tee, so he can build an outfit from with ease.

The Classic Man-   Oh don’t we all love his style and his way of polishing up. Somehow he always knows what to get you, yet when it’s your turn to do the gifting you have no clue what to get him, leather goods? Shoes? bag? Why not stay with simple yet meaningful gifts?

The Italian Gentleman

Diptyque Feu d’agrumes

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"