The Day in the Life of a Server Via Snapchat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Ever wonder what it’s like to work and serve in a pizzeria? Well, I’m here to show you my day via Snapchat!

10:00 a.m I arrive on time to work.

Once I arrive at work, I usually have to prep for the day, which consists of cutting lemons, filling all the seasonings, cutting bread, and making sure everything is clean and in order.

12:00 p.m. Bathroom Break!

2:00 p.m. I finally get a chance to sit down, relax, have lunch and play around on my phone.

4:00 p.m. This is usually the downtime at the pizzeria when it’s slow, and I can hang out with my mom.

5:00 p.m. My parents are usually over me bothering them, so they take a nap. haha

6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. This is usually when it gets busy, so I can’t have my phone on me. As you can imagine, it gets hectic and crazy, but it is also fun to take care of people and to see what they actually order.

10:00 p.m. I finally arrive home and get to cuddle with my favorite cat ever, ALFREDO <3 

Being a server is both fun and annoying, but at the end of the day, I enjoy getting to meet new people and being able to serve them. It’s not an easy job, but it can be so rewarding. As a college student having to work while in school, I highly recomend it! Always remember to be nice to your servers and leave a tip ;)

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"