Danny Spadaro ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Danny Spadaro 

Year: Senior

Hometown: West Caldwell, NJ

Major: Popular Music Studies

Activities/clubs: Honors College

Sign: Gemini 

Relationship status: Single

Fun Facts

Dream vacation: Bora Bora

Dream job: Songwriter/Producer.

Pet peeve: Bad grammar.

Celeb crush: Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence.

Love Life

First thing you notice about a girl: Her eyes and smile. 

Your most attractive quality: “I can fit my whole fist in my mouth, wanna see?”

First kiss: It was awkward to the MAX. NEXT QUESTION.

Turn-on: A contagious smile and a great sense of humor. 

Turn-off: When a girl can’t hold a conversation. 

Perfect date: Mini golfing, walking on the beach, or going to a carnival.

Favorites

Song: “Stop This Train” by John Mayer and “The Blower’s Daughter” by Damien Rice.

Movie: Superbad, Step Brothers.

TV Show: The Office, Seinfeld, Monk.

Book: Just Be Chill, The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Sport: Tennis.

Team: New York Yankees.

Food: Mexican, Italian, and sushi.

Dessert: Pistachio ice cream, cheesecake, and banana bread.

Just For Fun

Celebrity Look-a-like: I get Taylor Lautner a lot.

Choose a super-power: A laser beam that shoots from my eyes that can turn any inanimate object into a slice of pizza.

Best class you’ve taken at WPUNJ: Audio Recording for Musicians.

Choose three people to have dinner with – one living, one dead, and one fictional: Jimmy Fallon, John Lennon, and Fes from That 70s Show.

The Disney Princess you most relate to and why: Mulan ’cause she’s bad ass, and she honored her family and China. DUH.

Where someone can find you on campus: Usually Shea or the cafe in the Student Center.

Instagram/Twitter/Vine: @dannyspadaro    Facebook: Danny C. Spadaro

Jenna is the Co-Founder, President and Social Media & Events Director of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus.  She is a senior Marketing major with a minor in Public Relations.  In the fall 2014 semester, she interned with In Touch, Life & Style and Closer Weekly at Bauer Publishing in the public relations department.  In the spring 2015 semester, she is interning with Jaguar Land Rover North America in the network development department.  She is the Student Representative for the PR & Marketing Committee of WPUNJ, a MTV Trendspotter for MTV Insights and blogger of collegiate advice.  She is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Lambda Pi Eta honor societies, and will graduate Magna Cum Laude.  Previously, Jenna worked as a Student Ambassador and Tour Coordinator in the Admissions Office at WPUNJ, was a member of the Student Public Relations Association (SPRA) and was a publicity intern for Kim "Kim D" DePaola, owner of POSCHE Boutique in Wayne, NJ, who is featured on the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Jenna's interests include dancing, shopping and hanging out with friends.  She loves everything pink and Britney Spears!