This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.
Who better to showcase as this weeks celeb than our very own WPUNJ’s HerCampus secretary! She’s nothing short of amazing, pushing herself to the limit juggling a major, two minors, an internship, and working on campus as a Resident Assistant and Desk Assistant all while participating in HerCampus and more! One day she’ll be working with the all the celebrities you’re just dying to get your hands on and she’ll be doing it effortlessly. Oh, and don’t forget, her 21st birthday is coming up soon on February 7th so if you see her around campus be sure to wish her a happy one!
Name: Alexandra (Alex) Valentino
Hometown: Monroeville, NJ
Major: Public Relations
Minor: Media Studies & Professional Sales
Year: Junior 
Fun Fact: I like any food with cheese  
1. What activities and clubs are you in?
Secretary of HC
Social Media Director SPRA 
2. What’s your favorite quote? 
“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it”-Robin Williams 
3. What’s your dream job? 
To work for E News in the Publicity Department 
4. Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been? 
I went to Alaska! Super cool and fun!
5. Why did you choose wpu?  
I’m from south jersey and I wanted to go to a college that was far from my parents!  Also, WPU has a GREAT Communications department and I love that I’m close to NYC!
6. What do you plan to do after college?
 I plan to get a job (fingers crossed) and work in Entertainment PR! 
7. Have you had any internships and explain? 
PR Revolution-small PR firm I worked with lifestyle brands
The Dr. Oz Show-It was AWESOME! Loved the atmosphere and people! 
Bauer Media-Currently, I’m working for iNTouch, Life & Style, and Closer Weeklies!
8. What do you love to do outside of school? 
 I love to go to new places! I’m really big in finding new restaurants and cool places to hang out! 
9. What’s your favorite high school memory?
Oh god…high school….what an awkward time in my life! I’d have to say being apart of the communications department (no, I was not a nerd)! We used to host the morning TV show, throw theme parties together, and make videos. I made a lot of my close friends from there that I still stay in touch with. 
10. If you could do absolutely anything without worrying about cost/transportation/fear/etc what would it be?
I would travel the world forever!  

I am currently a junior studying Media Production and Visual Communications at William Paterson University. Coming from a small town, one square mile to be exact, and moving up to this busy North Jersey/city area has been a big change for me, but I'm loving every second of it. Along with HerCampus I'm involved in the TV Club as well as having three on-campus jobs and an off-campus internship. I spend my free time (although there isn't much of it) doing makeup, taking pictures, editing videos, or cuddling with my hedgehog Tuka. New Jersey has been good to me but after school I plan on moving to the west coast and finding out just where I'm meant to be and where I can do what I love.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"