This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Tired of the same old boring dates? I feel you, girl. My…lets call him “Man Friend” (since he wont commit…) loves to go on adventures and try new things that make dates a little more fun. Try out some of the things we have done to spice up your own date night even if you don’t use it for V-day.

1. Explore a new place.

My favorite thing to do, especially in the summer, is to explore old abandoned places. A few summers ago we went to the Paulinskill Viaduct. The sketchy walk is totally worth the beautiful view at the top. If you are daring, you can climb down the manhole into the bridge over the river! Scary, but so worth it.

2. Visit a zoo!

There are a ton of little zoos and farms to visit, especially in New Jersey. The one shown above is in East Stroudsburg and was actually a reptile place. We got to see so many animals, and we learned a lot. Plus, we got to get a few adorable pictures like this one!

3. Go Glamping

What the heck is this? It’s glamorous camping. This particular site includes bathrooms, Wi-Fi, TV at each campsite, and even a snack bar. It is a nice, fun getaway to pretend you are doing something crazy, but you are really just living in a tent for a few days. Plus, you can totally fool your man that you aren’t afraid to live in the wilderness. I recommend going to Otter Lake in PA!

4. Ice Skating

This is not only cheap but also really fun. It gives you an excuse to hold his hand and snuggle up after! It may take some practice, but ice-skating is not as hard as it seem. Plus there are rinks all over!

5. Cook a meal together

This is more affordable than going out, and you can have a few glasses of wine and not worry about driving home after. You can test out a new recipe and also prove you won’t have him going hungry any time soon. End the night with a cute move and some cuddles, and it will be a night to remember! Check out Pinterest for some easy and yummy recipes. And yes, that is a fun-fetti penis cake in case you were wondering.

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"