This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Christmas is right around the corner, and it can be difficult knowing what to get people. You probably have no idea what they need. Here is a list of some universal, last minute Christmas gifts for all the procrastinators out there.

Portable Charger

Most people have phones, and most would prefer their phone not to be dead. Why not get them a handy little gadget that will prevent their devices from dying on the go? A portable charger is a smart, convenient gift that anyone will be guaranteed to use. 

Winter Gear

Who doesn’t love to be warm in the winter? Get your friends and family gloves, hats, and fuzzy socks to stay cozy in these vicious upcoming months.

Gift Card

You really can’t go wrong with gift cards. It doesn’t get easier than saying, “Hey, buy your own gift.” Get them a Visa gift card, or if you know them a little better, get them one for a store or restaurant that you know they enjoy.

Adult Coloring Book

Look, we’re all stressed out over here. Adult coloring books have been known to soothe people and distract them from their problems. You can get them from Barnes & Noble or your local Walmart or Target. Why not give the gift of less anxiety this Christmas?

Gift Set

There are a plethora of different gift sets you can get: skin care sets, makeup sets, shaving sets, and many others. You can give many gifts at a fair price.

Reusable Water Bottle

Creating less waste in this world is always a good thing. Reusable water bottles are functional and cute.

Even if you are surrounded by the pickiest people ever, they have to like at least one of these ultra-useful gifts!

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"