5 Tips To Get You Through Tailgating

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Homecoming can be a very exciting experience. Here are some tips to help you rally through the whole day!

1. Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate

Water will be your friend today! It will help prevent the hang over in the morning but will also help you feel refreshed and ready to go all day long.

2. Don’t forget to eat.

Getting caught up between the parking lot tailgate games, the football game, the rally after, the post game party, and maybe even a nap, you may forget to eat. Stop and grab a bite to eat at some point during the day so you don’t pass out or get sick.

3. Pace yourself

Though everybody around you is chugging and going crazy, don’t let yourself become a mess too early on. It is totally okay to sandbag the pregame. You’ll want to make it to the post game party.

5. Bring a hairtie or two.

You’ll thank me later…

5. Stop and enjoy the atmosphere

This is homecoming. Sit back for a second an see everybody around you. This only happens four times in your collegite career. Make it a memorable experience. Take a few pictures, embrace the happiness and joy that comes on this day.

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"