5 Things to do During Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Spring break is coming up and since we all can’t afford to take a trip to Cabo or San Diego, and some of us didn’t have the proper organization skills to plan the proper trip. Either way, you’re looking for something to do for the break and haven’t come up with any ideas. Well, you’re not alone and now, you have a few ideas of things you could do that you didn’t have to think of.

1. Travel the state.

You may not be able to travel by plane to the West Coast or Mexico, but you can still load up the car and explore the state of New Jersey. Your travelling experiences and memories can start right here.

1. Try Something New

Maybe there’s a dance class you wanted to try, or you always wanted to learn to do yoga. Now’s the opportunity to try it. It beats spending hours making and watching Snapchat stories ;) You have the free time, so just get out and “seize the day.”

1. Scavage the City for Restaurants

Every city has a few hidden gem restaurants. The place you would have never noticed because it’s so small or so hidden or has an appearance that wouldn’t generally attract your attention, but has the best chicken marsala you could dream of. Go out and find your city’s hidden gems.

1. Meet Up With Friends

Being in college and being away from home, there are always some friends from high school or even middle school that we follow on social media and talk to but rarely see. Use this as a chance to link up with some old friends and catch up.

1. Homework

Unfortunately, looming ahead of us are the daunting obligations of collegiettes. Somewhere there’s a student partying, having fun and waiting until the last day of Spring Break to think about their 8 papers, 12 presentations and 4 quizzes that are waiting for them. You can get ahead of the wave and get some of that work done while you’re binge watching Fuller House and Bates Motel on Netflix.

I'm a Communications major at William Paterson University. This is my first semester here as a freshman and I'm new to writing for Her Campus.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"