This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Listen up collegiettes! We all know how draining college can be, from back to back classes to tons of essays and not to mention those all-nighters that happen around finals, we understand how important it is to keep up your immune system by eating right and resting. Superfoods, which are exceptionally nutrient-rich foods are something you should stock up on! Here are 5 superfoods that you should try out:

1. Greek Yogurt

This thick and creamier cousin of our regular yogurt favorite has TONS of probiotics that combat yeast infections and it’s also full of protein! Not only does it make you feel fuller but it also helps improve digestion and pumps up your immune system!

2. Blueberries

These blue little buddies are packed with nutrients! Size doesn’t mean anything here. Not only do they have a ton of fiber, they also carry vitamin C and cancer-fighting compounds! But wait, there’s more! Blueberries have been shown to improve memory as well, a good study snack for all the college girls out there!

3. Green Tea

This ancient superfood has been used as a natural remedy for everything from cancer to heart disease! What makes it such a superfood? Antioxidants! This ages-old health secret has been used as a natural remedy for everything from cancer to heart disease !

4. Spinach

Antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and vitamins that promote vision and bone health are what make this little ol’ green so super. Popeye loved it for all the right reasons! Spinach is also chock full of calcium, so much so that it can actually help prevent bone loss!

5. Oatmeal

A breakfast staple at some point in your life this superfood has been shown to help lower cholesterol levels and even improve metabolism! High in antioxidants and it’s down right delicious; add fruits and a bit of honey to mix it up!

Samantha is a Junior and the president of Her Campus WPUNJ at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey. She prefers the nickname Sam and is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Visual Communication. She lives in Central Jersey and lives for the New York Rangers. She loves the outdoors and all things entomology, especially butterflies. When she's not catching up on her favorite Netflix shows she's either working out at the Rec, writing up a spicy new piece for Her Campus, or watching hockey. But most importantly, the way to her heart is some delicious sushi!
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"