This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Homecoming is around the corner! It’s time to start getting inspiration for this year’s look. We’re here to make the transition from cheering on the sidelines of the football game to glowing at the dance easy! 

Photo courtesy of Total Beauty 

Sometimes you want to go more natural for a special event. You should try defined brows that aren’t too bold, wispy falsies, and an easy eyeshadow look with some warm browns or oranges in the crease. A soft contour, blush, and highlight will make you look dressed up while still bringing out your natural beauty. 

Photo courtesy of Pikore.com 

If you want something classy yet alluring, a dark crease and sharp winged liner with an eye-catching red lip will definitely get the job done. Some bronzer and a gentle highlight will have the power to turn some heads at the dance. 

Photo by Leonore Christa 

Copper eyes can go with any dress, and matched with nude lip gloss, you can’t lose. A bold, golden highlight works beautifully on darker skin tones, and a champagne one can work on lighter skin tones as well. This makeup look can define your features by really making you glow.  

Photo by Aidette Cancino 

Because we are now in October, you can so easily go with this orangey red look. If your dress is on the simpler side, you could draw more attention with this rusty red eyeshadow paired with a terracotta matte lipstick. Some bold falsies will really accentuate your eyes as well. 

Photo by Lauren Rohrer 

Don’t be afraid to try out this playful yet sultry show-stopper look. Try a light pink highlight paired with hot pink eyeshadow, a smoked out lower lash line, and simple brows. The bold, vampy lip really screams fall grunge and ties together the warm tones of the look.  

Now you have some ideas for how you’re going to slay at homecoming! Good luck and have fun!

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"