4 Fall Fashion Staples

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

4 Fall Fashion Staples

A Good Jacket

I always like these kind of bomber- jackets for the fall (this one is from Urban Outfitters). Whenever I see people on campus breaking them out I know chilly weather is around the corner. Also the color olive is always in during this time of year and is a great accent to add to a neutral outfit.

A Sweater Dress

Sweater dresses are my favorite, for many reasons. I always feel confident in them whether I dress them up or down. (side note: You have to have the color cranberry in your closet for the fall.) Sweater dresses are comfy, but you still look cute and dressy. It’s the best of both worlds. 

Jeans

Having a good pair of jeans is a necessity ALWAYS. If not always, at least for the fall. You can go with a more casual look with a nice big sweat shirt and converse. Or wear boots, a cami and cardigan. And of course for a night out heels and a cute, dressy top.

Boots

I feel like if you or your friends aren’t saying “Yeah, I have to go home to get all my boots,” is it really fall yet? I love wearing my high-knee black boots with dark wash jeans or a pair of black leggings. A nice pair of tan or brown boots go good with lighter jeans.

Stay in style babes.

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"