This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Photo Credit: Pinterest

17 Ways to Stay Motivated in 2017

1. Make weekly goals to always stay on top of your work, social and school life.
  2. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Remember that we all have bad days, but in the end, it will all come full circle into happiness.
  3. Give yourself breaks. “Me time” is the most important time to refresh your brain and keep you motivated and on task.
  4. Watch or read motivational speeches that can inspire you.
  5. Make lists on why you want to accomplish goals and how they will benefit you.
  6. Get help from someone when you need help see a different point of view.
  7. Eliminate being a procrastinator. This will help keep you on track as well as keep you a little less stressed.
  8. Eliminate distractions. Getting things done without a constant electronic stuck to your hands makes you more efficient and helps get work done faster.
  9. Switch up your study routine by moving locations. This helps clear the head as well as helping with mental writing blocks.
  10. Meditation.
  11. Visualize what you see happening in the future.
  12. Time management is key.
  13. Listen to music that makes you happy.
  14. Make a weekly to-do list.
  15. Read a book about your role model and see what characteristics already apply to yourself and what you would like to improve on.
  16. Create a vision board.
  17. Find your happy place. See what makes you truly happy and make time for it each week.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"