Features

• A Thank You Letter to Halsey

Halsey spoke at the Women’s March in NYC, and shared a gorgeous poem about sexual assault. I want to say thank you to Halsey, for this act...

• How to Rock Your Finals

How to Rock Your Finals It’s that time again: the temperature is dropping, snow may be dusting the yard outside your window, oh, and of...

• New Year New You- or is it?

Everyone says “New Year New Me” every single year, and eventually they end up being the same exact person they were last year. They don’t...

• How to Clean Your Diet

In an age where fad diets like the Paleo, Atkins, and low carb are all ruling the planet, I’m here to tell you that you don’t even have to...

• 5 Ways to Calm Down During Finals

Everyone gets it: stress during finals. Did you study enough? Did you sleep enough? Did you turn everything in? Are you eating? But I’m...

• Finally! I'm Not Alone

In mid-October, the hashtag Me Too was trending on every social media site. The hashtag became a platform for women to come forward and...

• Study Abroad: The Necessities

With new semesters come new opportunities and in my opinion, one of the greatest opportunities a university offers is study abroad! Now, I...

• How Love Changed My Life

I had always pictured my life as plain, simple, average. I knew I wanted three cats named George, Paul, and John (in that order of adoption...

• Home, Sick

The night is silent and all of the lights are off. It’s currently 5:31am, my nose is running, my body is convulsing with chills, it feels...

• Early Fall Fashion

The leaves are changing, the wind is blustering, the sun is still shining, and the weather can’t seem to make up its mind here at WMU. When...

• What Makes Fall, Fall

The air is finally crisp, and it rained all day today. I looked outside the window and it was gloomy and dark, and I didn’t have to worry...

• Surreal Places to Visit

The earth has many hidden beauties that many people do not know about. Here is a list of some of the most surreal places to visit in the...