This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WMU chapter.

Age:18

Major: Management and minoring in General Business, International Business and Chinese.

Hometown: Malaga, Spain.

Relationship Status: Single, looking for a nice girl that treats me right.

WMU Involvement: Play club soccer, work at the cafeteria at valley 2, ISORP leader, volunteer social work with soccer club team.

Hobbies: hanging out with friends, playing any kind of sports and having a lot of fun.

What type of girl do you like? My kind of girl is a person that would treat me right, be kind, and surprise me with random kisses or actions that show she cares about me. Not too tall, and fun.

Perfect first date?  For a first date I would bring her to the beach at the sunset, go for a walk, just talk and get to know her.

Worst date you’ve ever had? The worst date is a date I had with my ex where we started arguing and talking shit to each other, she made me have the worst time of my life that day.

Blondes, Brunettes or Red heads? Blondes first and then brunettes.

Best pick up line: hey you see that girl?? She looks nice doesn’t she?? But not as nice as you. (Never worked).

Biggest turn off? If a girl stops me every second or talks all the time.

Biggest turn on? Kissed on the neck and ear.

Best memory at WMU? Party at my friend’s house where all my friends and I decided to move to be roommates and we meet a lot of girls that night. We were all excited that we found a house and we were rooming all of us together. Great day.

One thing you can’t live without? I couldn’t live without my Air Jordan shoes.

If you could choose, where in the world would you live? I would live in Rome or Miami.

Perfect summer get away? Road trip with either my friends or my girlfriend and not have a planned route just stop whenever we wanted, but for sure end the trip on the beach.

Katie King is a senior at Western Michigan University majoring in journalism and minoring in anthropology and gender and women's studies. This will be her second year writing for HerCampus and before that she wrote for the Western Herald. She also wrote for L7 women's magazine in the summer of 2012. In her spare time Katie likes to hang out with friends, watch reruns of old shows and talk about why Chicago is better than Michigan. When she graduates she hopes to move to New York with her tabby cat, Ellie and write for a fashion magazine. However, she changes her mind quite often so who knows where she will end up!