Her Campus WMU Blog

• How to Make Every Year YOUR Year

Whether you want to lose weight this upcoming year, quit smoking or may be you want to take steps in living a happier and truer life, all...

• I am a Survivor.

Four years ago I became another statistic of domestic violence, and not a day goes by that I don’t think about it. At first glance, I am a...

• Mindy Kaling

Mindy Kaling You’ve seen her on the hit TV show The Office , and in the popular movies The Five-Year Engagement and No Strings Attached ...

• Praise for Total Divas

The women of Total Divas, right to left: Brie Bella, Eva Marie, JoJo, Nikki Bella, Ariane, Natalya, and Trinity. From MotorTrend.com I’ve...

• You can even have a pet squirrel

Imagine a college where standardized testing doesn’t exist. Classes are optional and there’s no pressure to graduate in four years. You get...

• School is my boyfriend

It’s true. I am in a relationship with school. It takes up all my time, like a boyfriend would. It screws me over sometimes, a like a...

• Keep calm and go natural

All women, and sometimes even men, know how it feels to have a bad hair day. Those days can seem like the most frustrating ones in your...

• Long Distance Lovin

With help from John Castellano (the long distance boyfriend) A long distance relationship can be very strenuous at times, but if I were to...

• Insta-ettiquite

I will be the first to admit that I may be addicted to Instagram. I without a doubt I check my timeline every day, usually multiple times a...

• Newest WMU Twitter Obsession

What’s the WMU students’ latest obsession? The new account on Twitter called WMU Confessions. The account was created recently and has...

• DIY- Flower Pin

If you love Pinterest as much as I do, then you’ve probably seen these super cute flower pins. I decided to make my own to add some pizzazz...

• DIY-Heart Back Shirt

I’m guessing we have all seen these cut-out heart-back shirts on Pinterest, or during an online shopping trip. When I saw it I instantly...

• It's Not All About Age

Age is an interesting conceptin college. You are surrounded by people who range from new high school graduates, naive to the world, to mid-...

• DIY-Distressed T-Shirt

I love the look of the distressed T-shirt! It’s bold, edgy and something I don’t have in my closet! This is a tutorial about how to create...

• Month Madness Game

Have you and your friends been bored with your lives lately? Do you ever try to come up with fun plans for the night only to end up hanging...

• DIY- Two Tone Boots

MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Two-Tone Boot $565 Wheawon JustFab $60 Two tone boots are just one of the new styles for boots this season...

• Better People, Better World

When was the last time you did something nice for someone else? I'm talking something out of the ordinary for the sole benefit of another...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style