Her Campus WMU Blog

• How to Make Every Year YOUR Year

Whether you want to lose weight this upcoming year, quit smoking or may be you want to take steps in living a happier and truer life, all...

• I am a Survivor.

Four years ago I became another statistic of domestic violence, and not a day goes by that I don’t think about it. At first glance, I am a...

• Mindy Kaling

Mindy Kaling You’ve seen her on the hit TV show The Office , and in the popular movies The Five-Year Engagement and No Strings Attached ...

• Praise for Total Divas

The women of Total Divas, right to left: Brie Bella, Eva Marie, JoJo, Nikki Bella, Ariane, Natalya, and Trinity. From MotorTrend.com I’ve...

• You can even have a pet squirrel

Imagine a college where standardized testing doesn’t exist. Classes are optional and there’s no pressure to graduate in four years. You get...

• School is my boyfriend

It’s true. I am in a relationship with school. It takes up all my time, like a boyfriend would. It screws me over sometimes, a like a...

• Keep calm and go natural

All women, and sometimes even men, know how it feels to have a bad hair day. Those days can seem like the most frustrating ones in your...

• Long Distance Lovin

With help from John Castellano (the long distance boyfriend) A long distance relationship can be very strenuous at times, but if I were to...

• Insta-ettiquite

I will be the first to admit that I may be addicted to Instagram. I without a doubt I check my timeline every day, usually multiple times a...

• Newest WMU Twitter Obsession

What’s the WMU students’ latest obsession? The new account on Twitter called WMU Confessions. The account was created recently and has...

• DIY- Flower Pin

If you love Pinterest as much as I do, then you’ve probably seen these super cute flower pins. I decided to make my own to add some pizzazz...