Her Campus WMU Archives

• How to Make Every Year YOUR Year

Whether you want to lose weight this upcoming year, quit smoking or may be you want to take steps in living a happier and truer life, all...

• The Nicest Man in Hollywood

He’s go those killer baby blues, he sings, dances, he’s more than polite, and he can easily charm your socks off! If you’ve seen the...

• Are you ready for finals?

Yea totally! I've studying for weeks!
    0% (0 votes)
    Kinda... I still need to make a few trips to the library.
    50% (1 vote)
    Not yet, but I will be
    0% (0 votes)
    When are finals?!
    50% (1 vote)
    Total votes: 2
  • Are you excited for WMU Homecoming?

Yes! I love showing my school spirit!
    100% (1 vote)
    I am excited to tailgate, does that count?
    0% (0 votes)
    Meh, it's just another football game.
    0% (0 votes)
    I would be more excited if I didn't have to work.
    0% (0 votes)
    Total votes: 1
  • Womyn's Equality

One of the most underappreciated Resident Student Organizations (RSO) on Western Michigan University’s campus is Womyn’s Equality. Not many...

• More Love Letters!

Have you ever received a love letter? During a time when Hannah Brencher was struggling to pay off student loans, and was unsure of her...

• Natural Washing

Did you know that shampoo can stripe your hair of its natural oils? Neither did I… After being told this I freaked out. Not in a world-is-...

• 15 Things You Should Do in College

You are at college for several reasons to get your degree, have fun, and make lots of friends! College will end eventually, well you know...

• I am a Survivor.

Four years ago I became another statistic of domestic violence, and not a day goes by that I don’t think about it. At first glance, I am a...

• Easy Ways to Save Money

Now that school is back in session some of us may feel that we’ve reached a new level of broke; well I’m right there with you! Even with...

• Mindy Kaling

Mindy Kaling You’ve seen her on the hit TV show The Office , and in the popular movies The Five-Year Engagement and No Strings Attached ...

• Praise for Total Divas

The women of Total Divas, right to left: Brie Bella, Eva Marie, JoJo, Nikki Bella, Ariane, Natalya, and Trinity. From MotorTrend.com I’ve...

• Our new HC WMU shirts

Our old editor-in-chief, Katie (right) with our new editor-in-chief, Sara (left) in the new HC WMU shirts

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style