Yik Yak Attack: Registration Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

What do you get when you combine early mornings, endless lists of CRNs, and agonizingly slow internet? Welcome to the week that every Twamp loves to hate! Registration may have come and gone, but while you wait for those precious overrides from professors and tirelessly stalk Banner, check out the most hilarious and relatable Yaks from registration week!

It’s always a good time to get GER 6 out of the way.

I’m pretty sure I’m the cause of at least five of those.

Number four would be getting caught in the rain on this campus.

It’s always good to be determined when dealing with registration. Banner can smell fear.

They always say to not cry over spilled milk. I suppose the same applies to closed classes.

Don’t we all…

Registration Week: the only period of time when Sodexo isn’t the most complained-about thing on campus.

Or you can go back to bed and pretend that your internet crashing was all just a horrible nightmare.

If you get through registration without wanting to smash your computer, did you really go through registration at all?

Banner loads for no Twamp. Banner laughs in your face as you repeatedly hit F5. Banner is the ruler of us all.

This last Yak proves that there is hope for us all.

Kayla Sharpe is a sophomore at the College of William & Mary majoring in Film & Media Studies with a minor in American Studies. She loves journalism, Broadway, and is a huge fan of video games.