element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Ultimate Gift Guide for Your Girls

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

As the holiday season quickly approaches, so does the pressure to find the perfect gift for all of the girls in your squad. To help take the pressure off, here are some items that your girls are guaranteed to love.

Note: This is a dedicated feature. All opinions are 100% our own.  

1. Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

When finals (or your busy holiday social schedule) are wearing you out, you don’t want your puffy eyes to show it. Fix those puffy eyes fast with Alba Botanica®’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel. This gel contains cucumber, green tea, and caffeine to soothe eyes and minimize puffiness. The gel is hypoallergenic and made with 100% vegetarian products—it’s a win-win for everyone!

2. Tarte Cosmetics

When you need to glam up your routine, look no further than Tarte Cosmetics. Their Tarteist™ PRO Palette includes 20 ultra pigmented eye shadow shades that you can use to make both classic daytime and dramatic nighttime looks. The palette includes 16 matte shades and 4 duochrome shades, which can be used alone, or blended, to create a variety of looks. Personally, we are loving the “trendy,” “glam,” and “profesh” colors. To finish off your look, try out the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara. This mascara adds definition while lengthening, curling, and volumizing your lashes. (Bonus: They also make a waterproof version). We love the Lights, Camera, Lashes ™ mascara because it stays on all day, but is easy to remove at night.

3. Being Hand Creams

When winter makes your hands dry (or you just want to smell nice), turn to Being Hand Creams. Containing ingredients like honey and almond oil, these lotions naturally nourish your skin. We really love the Salted Caramel and Macadamia and Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom scents.

4. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

We’ve all been there: we break something—an earring, a table, our favorite coffee mug—and we have no way to put it back together! Well, fear not because Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles are here to help. With enough product in each tube for a fast fix, you can repair that coffee mug in a snap!!

5. #ActuallySheCan Tanks, Created in Partnership with Le Motto

These #ActuallySheCan cotton tanks, featuring empowering messages, have been created in a collaboration with Le Motto. These are perfect for working out or lounging around the house. As an exclusive, Her Campus readers can get a 25% discount on their Le Motto purchase, through November 30th. To take advantage of this offer, enter code ‘HerCampus’ at checkout.

Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.