Shape Up In Style! Workout Clothes That Won’t Break the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Happy New Year! If you are looking to shape up for your 2016 resolution, you don’t need to spend an arm and a leg on your fitness clothes! Many department stores you may already be shopping at provide their own fitness brands that will look just as amazing as the high-end brands. Keep on reading if you want to learn more!

Old Navy compared to Lululemon

Old Navy continues to provide an excellent selection of fitness attire. From compression capri pants to racerback halter tank tops, the have it. Where else can you find a perfect pair of yoga pants for $15 or less?

Kohl’s (FILA and Tek Gear Brands) compared to Lucy

If you are looking for unique patterns and designs to show off at the gym or fitness studio, Kohl’s has you covered! Kohl’s also carries fitness equipment like yoga mats, Pilates blocks, and foam rollers. Additionally, Kohl’s carries designer fitness brands like Adidas and Puma — but for half the price!

TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross compared to Underarmour, Nike

Just like at Kohl’s, you can count on finding a great deal on designer fitness brands like Underarmour and Nike at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross. The prime deals are said to be found earlier in the week, so get going!

Target (C9 brand) compared to Nordstrom

Everyone loves a good bargain! Target is known for having sales and clearance deals on their fitness attire. They also have great cover-ups and jackets for before and after your workout.

Happy Shopping!

Sources:

Image 1: Old Navy

Image 2: Kohl’s

Image 3: TJMaxx

Image 4: Target