This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

There are so many different types of Oreo cookies on grocery stores today, and with all the interesting flavors, it can be hard to choose. I mean Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oreos sound good in theory, but what if they’re gross? Do you really want to commit to a whole package of weird Oreos? So, to save you the trouble, we at HCWM tried some of the new flavors, so you don’t have to!

Red Velvet 

• “The smell kind of scares me.”
  • “I don’t like red velvet, so I don’t know why I expected to like this cookie.”—Staci
  • “The smell and taste are so overwhelming that it makes me want to cry. I’m confused and overwhelmed right now…by a cookie. “—Kayla
  • “One bite I like it, the next bite I don’t.”—Sarah
  • “It takes like they tried to do chocolate and forgot how to do chocolate.”—Kayla
  • “It almost tastes like expired chocolate.”—Staci

Mega Stuff

• “Have you ever forgotten what a regular Oreo tasted like? This is a good reminder.”—Sarah
  • “Too smushy.”—Staci
  • “Too much filling.”—Phoebe
  • “I’ve never really liked Oreos anyway so I don’t know why I’m doing this challenge.”—Kayla

Chocolate Covered Strawberry

• “I don’t like the aggressive artificial strawberry smell.”—Sarah
  • “Nyggggggh. I don’t like it, I don’t like it.”—Kayla (while crying)
  • “I’m disappointed.”—Staci
  • “The inside looks like the stomach of a teddy bear or like something on a SpongeBob Popsicle. It’s bringing back good childhood memories even though it’s a bad cookie.”—Kayla
  • “It smells like a strawberry pop tart.”—Sarah
  • “I need to cleanse my palette.”—Sarah ***grabs Mega Stuff Oreo, takes top off, and scoops out filling***

Lemon Golden Oreos

• “Oddly refreshing. I feel like I should be eating this at a fancy garden party.”—Kayla
  • “After the Mega Stuff, I don’t remember what actual filling amounts are.”—Staci
  • “It tastes like those store brand cookies from Kroger, but like a high class version.”—Sarah
  • “It tastes kind of like those Girl Scout Cookies that are lemony that nobody but me and Kayla likes.”—Phoebe

Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.