Name & Year: Andrew Salamone, 2013
1) What food could you eat for the rest of your life?
2) What's the first thing you notice about a girl?
Her smile. Girls are prettiest when they can have fun in a variety of situations.
3) What's one date idea for college students in Williamsburg?
A walk through Colonial Williamsburg and a night out at the units. It's not about being fancy, but seeing if a girl can appreciate you and not the environment.
4) One piece of advice for girls at W&M?
Be daring. Explore social groups that you wouldn't normally visit. Our campus is more welcoming then most others, and guys love seeing new faces.
5) What's your favorite thing about this school?
The history. The story of our university tells that of America.
6) Would you rather have a night in or a night out?
Night out. We have a limited amount of time in college to enjoy. I might enjoy watching a chick-flick at home, but we can wait to find that out. Let's go out and make a scene.
7) What do you prefer: a girl in heels or a girl in sneakers?
Heels, climb on up here.