samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Essentials to Beat the Mid-Semester Slump

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

When you’re spending every hour stressed in swem, you might feel a little drained. Though you may think you can subsist off of delivery from Dominos and coffee from swemromas, you probably need a few more things than that to stay stress-free and healthy. We at HCWM have some perfect products to help you get through the tough mid-semester slump.

1. “Adulthood is a Myth”

Do you have no idea how to be a “real” adult? Good, because we don’t either – and this book gets it. This book, which is full of funny comics about coping with adulthood, is an easy way to bring a smile to your face in the midst of stressful midterm season.

2. Camelbak Forge Divide Mug

You can open this mug and drink your steaming hot coffee with only one hand while power-walking across the sunken gardens, and not manage to spill all over yourself on the way to class – what more could you want?

3. Freeman Beauty Face Masks

We’ve been using the “Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask” and “Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask” – they’re perfect for fun girls’ nights in and for keeping our skin clean and clear during the stressful time that is midterms.  

4. Rimmel London 24HR Supercurler Mascara

You may have bags under your eyes, but with a swipe of this mascara everyone will be distracted by how long your lashes are. There’s nothing like a quick coat of mascara to make you feel a little more put together in the morning after you’ve been studying all night. 

Dana Florczak is an English major at the College of William and Mary, with aspirations of being the boss when she grows up. She loves talking about herself in the third person.