alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Emotions You Go Through When You Finish A TV Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Finishing a TV show is something so overwhelmingly awesome but also disappointing! There’s something therapeutic about finishing a show and having all of (okay, most of) the loose ends tied up in a nice bow. At the same time, I always grow so attached to characters and I hate leaving worlds behind. All in all, I think the majority of us can relate to the ups and downs of finishing a beloved show. 

1. Wait…am I really about to do this??

Image from Giphy

2. This is so exciting!! I can’t believe I made it this far!!

Image from Giphy

3. I’m so talented and dedicated. So much time and energy have been spent into this show!

Image from Giphy

4. Wait.. I don’t know if I’m ready for this. This can’t be the end end. Can it?

Image from Giphy

5. Wait!! NO!! I can’t believe this!! 

Image from Giphy

6. I can’t believe this. I wasn’t ready for the end. 

Image from Giphy

7. NOOOOO!!! I NEED MORE EPISODES!!! THIS CAN’T BE IT!!!

Image from Giphy

8. WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?? I DEVOTED SO MUCH LOVE INTO THIS SHOW. IT’S NOT EVEN A SHOW! IT’S MY LIFE!

Image from Giphy

9. Guess I gotta go on the lookout now.. What else is out there??

Image from Giphy 

10. Thank God Netflix has so many shows. Time for something new!!

Image from Giphy

Thumbnail Image from Thought Catalog 

Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.