Zach Franks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Campus Cutie: Zach Franks

Hometown: Bartlett, Illinois. Voted 4th safest city in the U.S. ladies.

Major: Legal Studies

Year: Junior

What campus activities are you involved in? Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity

Go to Party Jam: Danger Zone- Kenny Loggins, is that even a question?

Favorite Memory: I worked the Special Olympics last semester and that was an awesome experience. Those kids really were something special and joking around with them was a blast, I think I was almost pushed in the pool like 3 or 4 times.

Celebrity Crush: Carrie Underwood, there’s just something about her swinging that louisville slugger in “before he cheats”…

If you were stranded on an island what three things would you bring? A boat, my friend Isaac Cohen, and twizzlers for the ride home

On the weekends you can usually find me:You can usually find me scooter-ing around on my blue razor to my friends houses. People always tell me I’m weird for doing that, yet somehow I get so many compliments while actually riding it. Scooters are just very convenient.

What don’t you understand about girls: The amount of different colors they need to take notes, I find it very weird. The time it would take me to uncap, highlight, and then pick a different color to highlight something else, I would have already missed what my professor was saying…

What do you look for in a girl: A great sense of humor, I am a pretty sarcastic guy and if she can keep up with my jokes and throw them right back at me, she’s golden. Also what she can max out on the squatting racks because everyone knows that leg days are the most important days.

What is your secret weapon when it comes to girls: Well it wouldn’t be a secret if I told you then…..

How do I feel about being campus Cutie: For those girls who still need a formal date, this campus cutie would love to accompany you.