This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

We all know and love a crisp, black blazer.  It can elevate any look and is a great addition to any professional wardrobe.  These celebs’ take on the blazer is their ability to make it casual and fun.  Both lovely ladies go for an oversize (and super comfy) blazer. Instead of doing the expected and throwing it on over a tee, Emma Watson chose to pair hers with an elegant white dress while Rihanna went a little edgier by making the blazer a dress itself paired with tights and heels.  You guys definitely had a favorite with over 60% digging Emma’s chic look.  She’s our fashion inspiration for holiday/NYE dressing!

Michelle Motyl is a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison double majoring in Biology and Journalism. Her role models include Meredith from Grey’s Anatomy and Giuliana Rancic of E! News. Michelle believes her big city hometown of Chicago is second-to-none, and can be heard sharing random thoughts on her Twitter @MeeshtheKeesh. In her spare time, she enjoys reading the newest YA romance novels while sipping on skinny vanilla lattes, believing that the best men you will meet in life are those you find in books, not bars.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!