What Your Candy Choice Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Who doesn’t love candy? Whether you crave chocolate, sugar, or something sour, we often like candy that is just like us. Find your favorite candy listed below and see if you match up.

M&M’s: Bright and colorful

M&M’ are colorful, just like you, and come in so many varieties: chocolate, peanut, pretzel, even crispy. You love wearing a variety of bright or different colored clothes, and you always know how to brighten up a friend’s day with your energy.

Snickers: Sweet sides

Snickers have so many different sweet sides, thanks to milk chocolate and caramel — and they’re a little nutty too, thanks to nougat and peanuts.  Sound like you? Sweet, nutty, and funny all wrapped up in one piece! No wonder people like being around you.

Skittles: Fruity

Skittles are truly a fruity classic for those who don’t like chocolate. You are mostly sweet, but a little bit sassy too.  Mixed in with your wild side, it’s obvious why you stand out, and that’s what you take pride in. You go girl!

Twix: Many layers

Twix have many layers, and you do too. At first you may come across as a little quiet or hard to read. But once people get to know you, they can see for themselves how truly sweet, kind, and caring you are.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: A classic

You’re a classic kind of girl! You enjoy the simple things in life, and you know what you like and what you want. No one can stand in your way!

Hopefully you matched up with your favorite candy! But no matter what, we already know all our Her Campus readers are as sweet as can be!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!