What We’re Excited About On Netflix This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s that time again; time to skim the list of new Netflix arrivals and recognize the names of approximately two of the shows. But never fear! We here at Her Campus Wisconsin have taken the time to go through the list for you. So here it is: the list of new arrivals on Netflix that people actually care about.

Arriving September 30th:

1. “Amanda Knox” 
    Remember the girl who went on trial approximately a million times for murdering her roommate while studying abroad? The reason why you’ll never study abroad in Italy? This is her story. Count us in.

Arriving October 1st:

1.  “A Cinderella Story”
    Let your six-year-old self rejoice because now Hilary Duff can give you unrealistic expectations for your love life over and over and over again. Plus, we have yet another Chad Michael Murray masterpiece to drool over for when One Tree Hill just isn’t doing it for you. (Side note: do you know how hard it was to choose a Chad Michael Murray gif?!)
  1. “Titanic”
    In need of a good cry? Never fear, Netflix has you covered. Also: young Leonardo DiCaprio? Don’t mind if I do.
  1. “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”
    Ah, Cameron, always saying what we’re all thinking. Feeling down about your grades? Nothing a good John Hughes movie can’t fix.
  1. “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”
    You already know we were jumping up and down and screaming just like Kate in that gif when we found out How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days will be available for unlimited streaming this fall. What can we say? It’s a classic.

Arriving October 4th:

1. “American Horror Story” Season 5 
    Grab the popcorn and let the binge sessions commence. Hint for freshmen: Nothing bonds floormates quite like screaming in fear in your darkened lounge.

Well, there you have it. Whether your procrastination needs a call for comedy, horror, or romance, Netflix is sure to have something new for you this fall. What are you most excited for?

Lauren is currently a Junior at American University and is pursuing a degree in Business Administration with a Finance specialization. As a previous communications student, Lauren is a long-time writer for Her Campus. She believes every student, no matter what major, can benefit from learning about business and finance. Her goal is to share some of the information she has learned as a business student to empower other young people to prepare for financial success. Lauren writes articles focused mainly on personal finance, business and career prep.