This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

I am a huge advocate for Trader Joe’s. It is one of the best grocery stores in the area, in my opinion. Their low prices, high-quality food and creative products make it one of my favorite places to shop at. As an avid shopper there, I believe that there are some Trader Joe’s products that every person needs to try.

1. Trader Joe’s Dunkers

Think of Dunkers as a combination of biscotti and chocolate chip cookie. It has been one of my favorite treats from the store since I was a little kid. They are great for binge eating or as a small dessert. The store describes this treat as “the basic cookie, crispy, crunchy chocolate chip.” They are best served with a glass of milk for dunking purposes, hence the name.

2. Microwavable French Onion Soup

Hear me out on this one. I was hesitant to try frozen soup at first, because I thought it was a bizarre concept. However, I became obsessed after trying the microwavable French onion soup — it has just the right amount of Swiss cheese. In high school, I would eat one of these basically every day after school. I have only good things to say about this product. It’s especially great for the cold months coming soon. You’ll want to just sit in your bed, watch Netflix and eat soup.

3. Trader Joe’s Seaweed

This stuff is amazing. It is like eating sushi without the raw fish. It is not very filling so you can eat it whenever. For breakfast, snack and after dinner— it is a very versatile food.

4. Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter

Who would have thought that the flavor of a delicious cookie could be made into a buttery paste? Once again, Trader Joe’s has outdone themselves. I’ve seen a lot of replicas of this concept, but nothing compares to cookie butter. I love putting it on strawberries or just eating it out of the jar with a spoon.

Trader Joe’s carry unique products at affordable prices, and that always keep me coming back. I find something new and interesting to try each time. Incorporate Trader Joe’s into your weekly grocery shopping and buy these products next time you shop there — you won’t be disappointed!

A coastie living in the Midwest