toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Six Sassy Couple Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Every college student loves Halloween.  As stated in Mean Girls, it’s an excuse to dress up as slutty as you want and no other girl can say a word about it.  The guys end up being just as slutty as the girls, if we’re being honest. For me, the best part of Halloween are the couples that step up to the plate and create an adorable, yet hilarious, couple’s costume.  Below you’ll find some of the best I’ve found. 

1.  Who doesn’t love an adult Bam Bam and Pebbles?

2.  If your man is stubborn about couple’s costumes, tell him he can carry a pipe in this Popeye and Olive Oil costume. 

3.  The expression on the deer is the best part of this Deer in the Headlights costume!

4.  This couple is having a throwback to childhood with this Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat costume.

5. This firefighter and Dalmatian costume is almost as cute as the couple wearing it!

6.  This guy is must be a great sport for being the cookie in this Cookie Monster themed costume.

When it comes to couple’s costumes, the possibilities are endless.  But for college Halloween, the costume must be just the right combination of goofy and sexy.  These couple’s pulled it off flawlessly, and, with the exception of the cookie, probably had most of the items in their own closets.  Don’t be stuck with a boring, last minute costume this year.  Put together something prize-worthy, but will also give you a great night with your man!

Madison Krigbaum

Wisconsin '18

.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com