Robbie McDonald

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Campus Cutie

Name: Robbie McDonald 

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Neenah, WI, where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the seagulls of Capastrana, but really it is the 6th safest city to grow up in, in the country.

Major:  Economics (Who would have thought the Business School was so hard?)

Involvement on campus: Vice President of Business Relations for Badgers with a Heart, Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity, and Club Tennis

Who would be your dream Valentine and why?

That’s a toughy, I can’t narrow it down to just one. I’d have to say either Brad Pitt in his prime, ever seen the movie Troy, if not might wanna go ahead and look into that..? Or Jennifer Aniston before, during, and after her prime, she’s a great gal.

What is your favorite pick up line?

Do you like to go camping? … Because I just pitched a tent in my pants for you.

What is the best way for a girl to grab your attention?

Sometimes it’s a nice hello with a little sideboob showing, sideboob is the best kind of boob out there, but most of the time a genuine smile and hello does the trick.

Go to party jam?

Space Jam by Quad City, nothing like reliving the 10 year old glory days.

Describe your perfect Badger babe:

Well she would be roughly 2-3 inches shorter than me, blue eyes, either blonde or brunette, little bit foreign or exotic looking, but most importantly a perfect smile. Smile is the first thing I look at in a girl.

Biggest party foul you have committed?

Freshman year after a marathon of a Friday night, I woke up and stumbled by into Gordon’s barefoot, in only my boxers, and wearing a Green Bay Packers cutoff sweatshirt. Apparently that’s frowned upon these days, who woulda thought? Missing me some Pop’s and Ed’s…

Any special Valentines Day plans?

My beautiful, pregnant sister Meghan actually works a block off of campus, and her and I are going to go on a lunch date to Dotty Dumpling’s.

Name something on your Madison bucket list:

Streak down the middle of State Street during Halloween, or down Breese on a gameday, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of some freedom and fresh air.

Theme song to your life:

Dream On by Aerosmith, my dad told me this was his favorite song when I was really young and told me to listen to it, and it instantly became a song that I knew I could live by.

What makes you most proud to be a Badger?

It makes me most proud that we have the best looking campus in the country, but more importantly everyone also has awesome personalities.  I mean come on, we do live in the Midwest.

How does it feel to be this week’s Campus Cutie?!

Nothing quite like it, being the Campus Cutie is one of those once in a lifetime, 15 minute of fame opportunities. Peace, Love, On Wisconsin.