This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Revelry (aka the closest thing to Coachella Madison will ever see) is right around the corner and that means it’s time to break out some fun new spring fashions. There’s something cute to be worn to this fashion festival for every style and body type.

1.     The open back

This trend is one of my favorites this summer likely because it means I am completely free of any obligation to wear a bra. The open back is classy yet sexy. Comfy yet still chic.

Tobi $26

Tobi $33

2.     If you’re feeling bold.

Kendall Jenner whipped out some crazy bold yet beautiful styles this year at Coachella and you can too. Fashion is a way to express yourself so use it to your full advantage.

Tobi for $88

3.     PRINTS. Summer is the time for prints of all kinds: floral, stripes, polka dots, and paisley. Be wild and don’t be afraid to mix and match prints this season either.

Missguided $24

Missguided $23

4.     If you’re petite.

When you’re petite you can usually pull off a mean romper. Sometimes it can be tricky to find a romper that keeps everything covered if you’re on the taller end but petit girls can rock these comfy suits.

Tobi $60

5.     If you’re pear shaped.

You’ll want to find a way to accent your waist because it is the smallest part of your body and will make your curves look great. Go for a dress with a synched waist in the middle or a two-piece set. I love the tie in the back of this skater dress.

Tobi $48

6.     If you’re busty.

Having big boobs can be a blessing and a curse and sometimes it’s hard to find something that covers you up yet still is young at heart. I love this polka dot set.

Sabo Skirt Top: $32 Bottoms:$38

7.     If you’re tall.

You should definitely embrace it. Rock the midi dress because short girls don’t have that luxury and don’t be afraid to break out the heels too.

Tobi $46

Don’t forget to get some wild chunky accessories, a great sun hat, and some wild sunglasses to pair with your chic outfit. Enjoy the sunshine, bands, and booze. 

Her Campus Writer, ice cream enthusiast and future wife of Harry Styles.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!