jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ranking of Starbucks’ Fall Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Fall is officially here, and you know what that means, collegiettes. The glorious return of the PSL! This season, Starbucks has an impressive fall drink menu, so we took it upon ourselves to give some of them a try and provide you with a definitive ranking. You’re welcome.

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte – 5/5

Is there a better way to celebrate the arrival of fall than with a PSL? We didn’t think so. This heavenly drink perfectly captures the deep scents, rich tastes, and overall sensation of autumn. 

LIFE HACK: Ask for your PSL to be made with almond milk for a frothy, creamier texture.

2. Chile Mocha – 4/5

For those who aren’t big fans of spicy flavors in their drinks, then this beverage might not be your new go-to.  Luckily for those of us who DO love a little kick in our white-and-green cup, the Chile Mocha is the perfect fall drink.  The mocha itself is deliciously rich, combining flavors of cocoa and cinnamon, while hints of chile spices are sprinkled on top. 

3. Salted Caramel Mocha – 3.5/5

If you’re the type of person who likes their caffeinated beverage to be half coffee and half creamer (we’re not judging), then this is the drink for you!  The Salted Caramel Mocha is a sweet drink flavored with toffee nut sauce, and topped with caramel and sea salt.  Also available as a Frappuccino, the Salted Caramel Mocha is definitely the way to go on a crisp, fall day!

Fall time is the best time when it comes to food and drink.  You can’t go wrong celebrating its arrival with a drink from Starbucks’ autumn menu!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!