Outfits for Any Occasion at Tobi.com, Plus 50% Off Discount Code

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Our favorite online store Tobi is giving Her Campus ladies a great deal that we just can’t pass up.  Tobi has some great basics perfect for the chilly fall weather, so we’ve picked just a few of our favorite items… and you should too!  Use the code HerCampus to get 50% your entire purchase before October 15th and you’ll be working the campus catwalk in no time! 

Comfy in Class

Wisconsin weather can be very cold, so a cozy sweater is perfect for the classroom or the library.  Make sure to layer with this awesome parka so your walk to class won’t be quite as chilly. 

Easy Date Night

Whether you’re heading to a fancy dinner or just grabbing couple drinks at your favorite hot spot, this easy-going dress is perfect for a night with your beau.   Make sure to accessorize; this piece is just asking for a statement necklace!

Sexy Girls Night Out

Sometimes, staying warm and looking sexy can be a tough combo to pull off on a chilly fall evening, but you can look hot sans shivering in this cool jumpsuit.   Layer with a fitted leather jacket and you’ll be turning heads all night long. 

Let’s be honest ladies, who can say “no” to 50% off?  Remember, the code is only valid until October 15th, so splurge a little and always remember to look fab!

Olivia is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with big aspirations in PR and advertising. With a love for writing, beauty and confidence, she’s making it through college one step at a time.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com