This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The models were superhuman gorgeous and the performances on point Tuesday night at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London. However, audiences throughout the nation were miffed with disappointment that a certain wing vs. face one-on-one wasn’t shown. You know the one I’m talking about. Viewers everywhere were prompted to believe the moment Ariana Grande made her way on stage she’d take a fluffy pink wing to the face. The media promised us this moment:

Instead, the show moved along with all the grace and poise that comes with edited production. The angels glinted and dazzled like they’d made their descent from Heaven only minutes prior to the show and the performers suffered nay a single error. Ms. Grande herself performed current hits during the show’s “University of Pink” showcase and despite having not seen the encounter with the naked eye, pictures tell us it was the wing of model Elsa Hosk that “Bang Bang”-ed into her face. Of course, only the most flattering edit of the show made it on the air, and the wingslap heard around the world sadly didn’t make the cut.

But hey, Ariana was a great sport.

I'm an aspiring journalist and brunch enthusiast here at UW-Madison. My boyfriend's name is sleep and I get some every night. I once showed ankle for Wi-Fi access and hope to one day love something the way women in commercials love yogurt. I'm good at mermaid dancing and prefer my puns intended--that is all.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!