Madison’s Top Late Night Eats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Late night binges are part of my weekly routine in Madison. I can always find a reason to justify eating a slice, or 4, of pizza; fries, or downing a frosty both when I’m sober and not so sober. Depending on if you are craving the cheesy, the greasy, the salty, or the sweet all of these places have something to satisfy your hunger, especially if you are on the not so sober side.

1. Ian’s Pizza/ Pizza Di Roma: Asking me to pick between these two is like asking me to pick between brownies and chocolate chip cookies—both are different and absolutely amazing, and I refuse to choose.

If you are craving mac n cheese pizza then Ian’s is your place, try it with ranch dressing and it will rock your world. 

PDR has amazing pizza: my favs are spinach feta and baked ziti. They also have pasta, subs, and tons of different appetizers like wings and fries. If you value your experience whatsoever get a garlic knot, they are the bomb. 

2. Fried and Fabulous: An awesome food cart that fries sweets ranging from Oreo’s, cookie dough, and candy bars to savory items such as fried PB and J, pizza rolls, mac n cheese bites, and curds. A huge food staple especially when you are in dire need of grease. I highly recommend the mac n cheese bites and curds. 

3. JD’s: Southern comfort at its best. Get the fried chicken sandwich—life changing. Also if you are looking to step up your fry game I have three words for you: Philly cheesesteak fries—enough said. 

4. Qdoba: All I need in this life and sin is queso and guac. Get both on nachos, burritos, or quesadillas and you are set for the evening. 

5. Wendy’s: Frosty’s Frosty’s Frosty’s. If you are feeling adventurous dip chicken nuggets and French fries into them, you won’t be sorry—I pinky swear. 

Moral of the story: eating after a night of drinking really does wonders and these places will help you feel so much better in the morning. Try any of them and you are golden. 

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com