This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Summer is just around the corner, and you know what that means…So. Much. Netflix. Whether you’re working, traveling, or just hanging out, Netflix is always the best way to spend your free time. Always. In case you’re in-between shows and need some Netflix inspiration, here is my guide to having a Netflix Summer.

For those rainy summer days: Grey’s Anatomy

Nothing is better than a Grey’s marathon, except maybe a Grey’s marathon while it pours outside. Ahh, perfection.

For the days you need a little motivation: Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde

I’ll admit it, most of the time I am perfectly content being a lazy bum during the summer, but there are sometimes those days when I need some motivation. And what’s better motivation than watching Elle Woods overcome every obstacle put in her way? Overcoming adversity? Check.

For a night in: Law and Order: SVU

Badass detectives and plenty of sass from Ice T? Yes please. SVU has always been my go-to Netflix show for a quiet night in, and even though the seasons with Stabler are no longer available, it is still the perfect lazy-night show.

For the days when you want to punch all guys in the face: Orange is the New Black

Arguably the best Netflix Original Show, Orange is the New Black is perfect when you just want some female power. With an incredible cast of strong and diverse women, this show is perfect for the days when you’d rather pretend males didn’t exist.

For the days when you want to reminisce: High School Musical

As great as college is, sometime it can be nice to think about simpler times and what high school could have been like if Zac Efron went to your school. Plus, you can make it into your very own sing-along version. Win.

For a girls’ night: The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

This hilarious new Netflix Original is perfect for a night with the gals and is sure to make everyone laugh until they cry. I mean, when Tina Fey is involved, you know it’s going to be good.

For those lazy summer afternoons: Documentaries

I’ve recently been really into documentaries, especially when I should be doing sometime else because they’re somewhat educational. (At least that’s what I tell myself…) Some of my favs are “Forks Over Knives”, “Miss Representation”, and “The Secret State of North Korea”.

For family time: Bob’s Burgers

If you have never seen Bob’s Burgers, you need to stop what you’re doing and watch it immediately. It’s probably the funniest thing you will ever watch. And, it’s perfect for family time. They even include some dad humor. Everyone wins!

For when you’re feeling sporty, but not like you want to actually go exercise: Friday Night Lights

Hands down, best sports show ever. It has everything: drama, romance, sweaty football players, and one extremely motivational coach. You’ll be screaming “Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose!” after just the first episode.

So there you have it, folks. A fool-proof guide to having the most rocking Netflix summer ever! Have fun, all you little T.V. addicts, you!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!