Fundamentally Sound Fall Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Ladies, we’ve all seen Pitch Perfect probably more times than we’d like to admit. If you haven’t, you should seriously question your life choices and go watch it right now. Well, the incredibly talented (and cute!) boys of Fundamentally Sound a cappella could give the Treblemakers a run for their money!

I had the pleasure of going to the Fundamentally Sound fall show this past Friday night and it was beyond amazing. Not only are these guys great singers, but they’re also hilarious. Performing songs ranging from the music of Tarzan, to Mumford & Sons, all the way back to The Bee Gees; if I wasn’t a poor college student I would have gone again on Saturday night.

Also, shout-out to Connor Diedrich who opened the show, and the ladies of Pitches and Notes who did a duet with the Fundamentally Sound boys! Both did an amazing job as well.

Be sure to like their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter to keep updated on upcoming shows around campus. Personally, I’m hoping for a Christmas show. Fingers crossed!

Get connected with Fundamentally Sound:

Facebook: facebook.com/FSacappella

Twitter: twitter.com/FSacappella

Hillary (@hillarybautch) is an aspiring yogi, a writer, an amateur photographer, and the first to offer a witty anecdote. She loves curling up with a good book, but rarely allows herself the time. She is one of "those" morning people and has complete faith in the higher power that is Beyonce.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com