Cuties in Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Through the never-ending stress of midterms, it becomes difficult to focus on the reason we all came to Wisconsin…Halloween. Although you’re probably sitting in the library as you read this and SHOULD be studying, I’ll help you out with some procrastination and Halloween inspiration. So in true baby therapy style, here are some cuties rocking costumes.

The thrill of dressing up is evident in Wisconsin, yet for these babies who unwillingly took part of the holiday, dressing up doesn’t look too exciting.

The cutie that still thinks he hatched out of one of those eggs:

The cutie that doesn’t understand how this could possibly be cute:

The cutie whose parents just really wanted to show how much he loves his mom:

The cutie that’s not trying to get boiled:

The cutie that clearly did not want to show up to the picnic, let alone be a part of it:

The cutie that oddly resembles this scary Johnny Depp character:

The cutie whose parents evidently have high expectations:

The cutie that clearly does not understand the perks of youth:

The cutie that just isn’t looking too cute (and knows it):

And the cutie that just cannot hang:

So even if these kids don’t appreciate their parents’ funny ideas, we will as we figure out how to achieve the same cuteness with a little less clothing. 

Hi everybody! I'm Kerry, a freshman at UW-Madison majoring in Journalism with a Digital Studies certificate. I am passionate about writing about all things beauty, love, and many other fascinating facets of life. I'd love for you to join me as I write about my journey through college!
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com