Campus Cutie: Stephen M Geiger

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Stephen M Geiger

Hometown: “Whitefolks Bay” (the 414), WI

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Year: Junior

Involvement on Campus: ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), Recruitment officer for the UW Boy Band Organization, Resident of the Saucery, Qdoba Loyalty Club, Member of 1017 Bricksquad Monopoly (R.I.P. Slim Dunkin), UW-Madison Ghost Busters Team

Last song you listened to: Late Church to Church Cuz I Built Me a Bar (acoustic) by Michael Rouse

Celebrity Crush: Denzel Washington… and I guess Kate Upton

Most attractive quality in a girl: When her Facebook photos are open to the public

Favorite pick-up line: No, I’m not tryin’ to be rude, but hey pretty girl I’m feelin you. The way you do the things you do remind me of my Lexus coup. Thats why I’m all up in yo grill, tryina get you to a hotel, you must be a football coach the way you got me playin’ the field. So baby gimme that toot toot and lemme give you that beep beep.

Favorite movie and most hated chick flick: Favorite movie is most definitely The Notebook, I mean Ryan Gosling, c’mon! And I suppose my least favorite “chick flick” would have to be Saw IV, but I have never really been into those “We’re friends, but I love you, but I don’t want to ruin our relationship” movies anyways.

Biggest party foul: When someone turns off Outkast

One thing that girls do that you do not understand: Attempt to parallel park

Favorite memory at Madison: When Natalie Harland was recognized as “Who Booty” at the Sake Lounge…(killin’ it)

Invite three people to dinner, who would it be and why: Oprah (marry), Eva Mendes (the other option besides marry and kill…), Skylar White (kill)

If you could live in any city where would it be? Magic City, GA

If someone were to play you in a movie, who would it be? Erik von Detten a.k.a. Andy “Brink” Brinker

Biggest pet peeve: People’s knees….cover your knees up if you’re gonna be walking around everywhere

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com