Campus Cutie: Paul van Vliet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Who doesn’t love a man that can wine and dine you, plus do your homework? Meet this week’s campus cutie.

Hometown: Eagan, Minnesota

Major: Math and Economics

Campus Involvement: Bridge, International Academic Programs, and now being a Campus Cutie

Favorite Drunk Food: Short Stack Surprise

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Taller and Smarter

How would you describe your personality?

Playful, yet earthy, like a 2012 Sunset Blush Rosé

If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?

“Build Me Up Buttercup” because four years apparently hasn’t been enough time to learn all the verses. I’ve been lip-syncing for too long

What do you look for in a girl?

She must have a tolerance for bad jokes and an appreciation for quiche

Favorite thing about Madison?

Gameday

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie?

Literally can’t even

It’s ok Paul, we can’t even either.  Ladies make sure to hit him up before your next calculus exam.  

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!