This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This week’s campus cutie loves dogs, pesto, and Kanye. Also, he has a twin… if you’re into that sort of thing.

What is your name?

Max Rosenberg

Where are you from?

Washington DC–shoutout to the swamp.

Age?

22

What year are you?

Senior

What is your relationship status?

Mega Single

Favorite food?

Anything with pesto on it probably

Favorite type of music?

Acoustic EDM–shoutout @affairmusic & @bienbien

What do you like to do in your Freetime?

Some friends and I got an org going on campus–“We’re Better Than That-Men Against Sexual Assault.” Check it out fo sho.

Your Perfect Date?

Maybe chill with a cool dog, get a dank meal, then watch a movie we can talk through while eating cereal. Honey Bunches of Oats probably.

Guilty Pleasure?

Country Night.

Hidden Talent?

Pretty good at playing horseshoe, I guess it’s hidden cause I rarely play horseshoe.

Celeb Crush?

If I’m being honest I would really like to get lunch with Kanye. Pick his brain and talk about something totally irrelevant.

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads?

Maybe someone that has blond, brunette and red highlights.

What do you look for in your dream girl?

Down to earth and fun–and cool with Drake quotes.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? 

Blessed

There ya have it ladies!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!